A socially appropriate standard of behavior is expected from every participant.
- During any teaching time, (class or camp or birthday party) we expect each individual to behave respectfully by taking direction, staying on task, and accepting the guidance of staff and teachers.
- We expect each individual to refrain from behaviors that abuse the property of the host facility. Making deliberate marks on tables, chairs, walls, floors, etc is strictly prohibited.
- We expect each individual to refrain from behaviors that abuse the property of the teacher providing the service. Deliberate destruction of supplies and materials is strictly prohibited.
- During any non-teaching time, (playground or snack or bathroom or water fountain) (or during before or after care time) we expect each individual to respect the rules of The Drawing Table staff and teachers.
- All rules are safety oriented.
- In all situations, at all times, we require each individual to refrain from physical aggression or verbal bullying.
Behavior that does not meet these basic standards will be brought to the attention of the parent and may result in dismissal with no credit, refund or make up day at the sole discretion of Anna Pollard, if unacceptable behavior continues.